Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Writing To Music

Just a quick post while I'm procrastinating about math. Thus it's on my cell phone.
Anyway, I've seen people on the forums who like to write to music (a lot actually), and some can listen to music with lyrics, and some can't focus if the music has words. I don't know which I am, but I have a few Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks on my computer from a friend, and they work really well for generating a mood for writing a scene. They're mostly thriller though, so I need to find something that's for other scenes - mostly general calmer stuff.
And now I return to math. Although, I would like to share a picture I took on my phone. You can see it here with this post. It's nothing special. I was just in the mood to post a picture. Enjoy!

No comments: