Thursday, September 18, 2008

Resetting Schedules

First normal post in a while!
Anyway, I've been having a really hard time getting my words written lately. Yesterday I barely got any. Anyway, I decided that all I had to do today was 1k, and I would go from there. And yet today I got my easiest 2k in a while. How in the world does that happen? Somehow I got up the first time my alarm went off, brushed my teeth, and started writing. I also didn't text my friend who was on her way to school until 7, instead of 6:30. So yeah.
I was thinking the other day, trying to figure out why it was getting so hard to write in the mornings. I might have come across the answer: I have trouble focusing while texting. I stopped writing down here at the computer because of distractions, and then I go and text my friend while I'm trying to get my words. Can I ever learn anything? Please?
So yeah. I was planning on starting with doing 1k today, and if I got that done all right I would do 1100 tomorrow, then if that went ok 1200 the next day, etc., etc. But I just go and write 2k, because it was easy and fun.
I'm an idiot or something.

No comments: