Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Piano Post

We finally started piano lessons today. I've been wanting to for so long it seems, but things kept coming up and we didn't start until today. I actually practiced during the summer this year, and now that I've had my share of the lesson (my brother gets his turn now; why these take two and a half hours is beyond me. Maybe they won't today), I get to just sit back and relax until he gets done. Thus the cell phone post. I seem to be putting a lot of these up lately.
I was thinking, I think my NaNo experience might be better this year. Not that I had a bad one last year, but this year I've written and practiced a lot more. Just like piano has gotten fun the more I've played, writing gets more fun the more I do it. Honestly I can't wait for November to start so I can law those hands on the keyboard and start writing, hopefully for my second win out of three years. I wonder if I can be done by thanksgiving this year. It would be nice.
And now I go to do school. Poems later maybe!

No comments: