Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

Mostly 'cause I haven't written today. I was slow getting my words today, but got them done a little after eight.
The other day (wednesday) my friend said she was tired of waiting and said she was going to start the novel she was planning to use for NaNo early. I asked her a bunch of questions about what she had planned, and here's the list (no particular order, just what came into my head):

-Are you making a world for it?
-what kind of government does it have?
-do you have all of the rulers with family trees and biographies?
-Any old wars or important historical moments to document?
-All of your plants and animals made?
-even the ones you might see just in passing?
-Characters:
-Full bios and histories?
-Going back 6 generations?

That's just what I asked her. Even with that, she said she had done everything, which I'm not sure about, but whatever. The point is she said if I could come up with a prompt-plot that struck her fancy she would see if that could occupy her until November. I came up with it the next day and had it done by 8:15am (I got my words done a lot faster that day, I had even asked her at like 6:45am that day while she was waiting on the bus).

But really, if any of you thought you were done...hah! I'm not. I'll admit it. I have a detailed plot going, but it's not done yet. I'm afraid even to bring the plot to where I'm going to end it; or something. I don't know.

No comments: