Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Cell Phone Post

I don't have my words yet, so I can't sit down at the computer. Yet. I have about...900 more words to write today. I got a late start, and I was up later than my new usual last night, so I'm having a bit of a hard time. I had an idea off of the NaNo boards though. Someone bought the Lord of the Rings soundtrack to listen to. I have the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks for the first and third movies on my computer through some boring story that I won't bore you with. Anyway, I like to write to them, but it never crossed my mind to get MORE soundtracks. Anyway, I'll have to see about picking some more up. I can write fine most of the time with music with words, but the soundtracks are there to make certain feelings for movies, so its better when you're writing a scene in a book. I think. Actually, LotR WOULD be a good soundtrack...

No comments: