Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More NaNo Planning

And this time from a cell phone! So sorry for the lack of proper breaks and such. I might get on later and put them in. Maybe. Anyway, i settled on a to-do list for what i need to do. I've numbered them so they're easier to read, but bear in mind this is in on particular order: 1. Finish fleshing out plot. 2. Write backstories for MCs. 3. Worldbuild more. 4. Get organized with notes and schedule an such. 5. Get munchies. 6. Arrange for lucky stars. Some of those will have to wait until later of course, but there's still plenty to do before November comes around. I'm going to pretend I have readers again and ask you how your preparations are coming. And if you think I missed something that I need to do, please mention that too. See y'all!

No comments: