Friday, September 5, 2008

Blog Searching...

Yesterday I was thinking of changing to a different blog website thing. Whatever you call those...hosts! That's it. Anyway, I don't know what I think about anything anymore right now. Some of the different ones are cool, but I don't know if I really want to switch over. Of course I would continue this blog over there. Anyway, I decided I'm not switching right now. I might at another time, but not right now.

Um...yesterday we didn't have piano lessons, and it messed me up a bit. Mostly because I had my day planned out for 11 or 12 hours at the church, from 10 to probably about 10, but as it went I only had to be there at 1:30. It's a long story that I'm not going to ramble about right now because it's just not very fun.

Anyway, on a happier subject, I got my words done today! And I don't have anything to do really today besides school and stuff which is normal. So yeah...and tomorrow's Saturday which is nice, and I don't think I have that much to do. Which is always nice.

No comments: