Friday, September 26, 2008

More October Plans

I didn't realize October was so close...that means the forums open up again! Yay! And I found this really awesome origami butterflyball. It is so much fun. And I put some of those Lucky Wishing Stars inside, so it was a lot of fun to explode. It's kind of like a pinata...I wonder if candy would actually work in there? I was thinking about making one for every 5,000 words. I was thinking of one for every day, but 30 balls is a lot, and one for every 10k would just be 5, and I kind of wanted more than that, so 10 would be good. I'll make them in October and label them with when I can break them open, and then I'll get whatever candy or whatever else I decide to put inside. Maybe a note to myself with encouragement...

I told my mom yesterday that I was planning on taking October to clean my room among other things, and she got all excited. She loves for me to clean my room. And if I'm going to be up for a few hours before everyone else and not writing, I might as well do something, right?

I think I'll do more origami than cleaning.

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

my youngest only cleans when the spiders get big... sigh...

she's 16, there you go!

homeschooling does rock! hoot hoot!!