Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trying Yet Another Thing!

I've been thinking about getting a desktop blogging client, so I'm trying a few things out. Since I might be trying a few different ones, there might be quite a few posts like this. Or maybe I'll make it so you can't tell and just do normal posts....oooh....

Anyway, I might as well make this a slightly useful post to at least myself besides the new blogging thing. Friday I was so tired but managed to get my 2k done, and then I had another late night from practice on Thursday and Friday for youth Sunday today. So anyway, my alarm went off, and tried so hard to get up, but I just couldn't do it, so I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. I love my sleep....and I should probably just take naps or something. Although I had no chance for one on Friday.

Anyway, I didn't get any writing done yesterday, and I'm doing none today, so yeah. I guess that's it.

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

how about those Chiefs!!! well done...

won't say a thing about the Niners... sigh...

hard to write when football's on. yeah, that's it!