Monday, September 15, 2008

So Slow...

Some days, I tell ya. Anyway, Saturday was the Back To School Bash the local churches put on as a youth outreach. It was amazing, like always, and it rained, like always.
Yesterday was the Chiefs game against the Raiders. And the Raiders won 23-8. My dad and I actually left before the Chiefs scored their only touchdown. We left when it was still 13-0 actually. Games like that make of glad I don't care about sports that much.
Once again, I'm slow getting my words. I only have like 1269 now. I might have to finish them up later. Actually, I'm thinking of changing my schedule from 2k every day to 2k 6 days a week. If I don't use the day off some other day of the week, I'll take Sunday off. I just feel like I don't have any time for doing anything fun. Writing is fun, but sometimes I want to read a book or something you know? And after writing I have to go right into the school day. I just want to relax. So anyway, in November I'll write every day I can, but for now, I'll quick with this.

No comments: