Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thinking of Changing Once Again...

I'm still not sure if I want to stay on Blogger. I guess I'm being weird, but I think I might enjoy being able to have pages besides just the ones my blog is on. Like a page with short stories on it, without having to have it as a post in my blog. You know, stuff like that. But I like the mobile posting I have with Blogger. I've seen some other hosting places, and I guess I just need to try them out and see how I like them.
My problem is I might want to save the posts on this blog. It might be a pain to move them all over...Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anna Scott Graham said...

saw you over at Sarah's blog...

I'm in California, and love the SF 49'ers, but have a soft spot for the Chiefs, as Joe Montana ended his career there...

I used to homeschool my kids... :)))

good luck with the writing!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah, the Chiefs are terrible, but they're the hometown team, so I gotta love 'em anyway. I'm just glad I don't care too much about sports.

Homeschooling rocks!

CS McClellan/Catana said...

Wordpress is great if you want to do pages. I've been using it for a long time. The only reason I put my writing blog on Blogger is the vague idea that I might want to put Adsense on it eventually.

I did the opposite transfer. Moved a year's worth of Wordpress posts to my own website. It wasn't fun.But I did it one by one. There may be a export widget you can use.