Sunday, September 21, 2008

To-Do List for October

I know it's not October yet, but I have it all made and the forums are locked, so I have nothing else really to do. (Well, not exactly, but whatever)

-Get ahead on school
I love being homeschooled. I can do extra school on some days and then take the day off of school on others. So I want to get ahead so I have a least a few days off from school if I need them. I'd only need 18 days maximum. We're taking two days off for Thanksgiving, and of course no school on weekends.

-
Make a chart to get ahead on school
Just so I can keep track of what I'm ahead on, so I might get ahead on say math, so I can take just that off or something.

-
Finish Plot
I just need to finally figure out how all of my characters are going to meet up in the end. Plain and simple.

-
Clean Room to create a nice writing-friendly environment.
Simple enough. It's easier to write in a clean room. I'm giving myself the month off, so I might as well get the room clean so I can focus better.

-
Take the month of from writing
I don't mean that I absolutely won't write, but I want to give myself time to take a break and relax, so I can be fresh for November.

-
Get Starburst to make this Starburst bracelet
It looks like fun, doesn't it?

-
Make sure all charts and such are in order
Just to make absolutely sure I'm ready.

I've already gotten the chart made, and I'm a day ahead on Algebra and History. I have all month to work on it, and since I won't be writing, I'll have time to do it. I don't think I want to take the /whole/ month off, but a few days if I need them would be nice.

So what are you all doing to get ready for November? I know I'm asking my non-existent readers again, but I feel better when I invite people to comment. Also any suggestions on what to blog about would be helpful.

No comments: