Thursday, March 31, 2011

It Begins Monday

I'm grumpy today, I dunno why, for sure. I'll have to just get over it, yeah?

Monday I'm gonna start Crystal Glare. I think typically I start with the start of a month, just for the fun of it, but I looked at the calendar and saw that the first was a Friday, which means only two days before the day off, and it makes unloading it a little awkward. Anyway, Monday. I need to clean my room and organize everything, finish up my plot, things like that, I guess. I have all weekend to do that. Or only the weekend. Something like that.

I need a project again; I feel awkward without it. It'd help if there was sunshine, though. It's been gray lately. Is annoying.

1 comment:

Ryan Pfeifle said...

So I have no idea who you are, and you don't know me either, but I stumbled upon your blog on the nanowrimo forums and found it interesting. So...hi! Would you mind if I asked what The Crystal Glare is about?