Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sigh...

I hit page 112/212 today, passing the halfway mark. I'm at about 42% of my hours I think... I'm still not sure what to do after I get those last 100 pages done. I've reached a new echelon of worldbuilding though -- I know have my own wiki! It's actually on the internet, though there's virtually nothing there. It's mostly just to keep my stuff organized. I feel all fancy, though.

I've been playing Pokémon White the past few days, but so far I've managed to go slowly enough and get all my school done. Even reading, since it's "A Tale of Two Cities" for now. Interesting book, so far. Anyway, the game is interesting. It's actually a little difficult since I don't know any of the Pokémon. N very nearly nailed me last time I fought him. I find I like this set of baddies. They have the most plausible goal I've seen so far. What was Team Galactic after, anyway? I don't even remember.

Anyway, I guess that's it. Italian starts Monday. Editing and worldbuilding goes on.

No comments: