Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Projects!

Oh, and I have someone who actually read by blog! Huzzah! I started Crystal Glare on Monday, getting back into the groove. I get to write my story of reclaiming a country from invasion. All sorts of handy dandy fantasy stuffs.

I got up early to write the first few days, but for some reason my alarm didn't go off today, I have no clue why. I even checked last night that it was on, but the dang thing didn't wake me up or somethin'. Oh well, it's a nice day, so I'll probably head out to the woods this afternoon and write in my treehouse. That makes everything better.

I think I have senioritis, I'm so lazy about school lately. I think I'll actually take this science test, just for the practice. Electric potential and all sorts of fancy stuff this module.

3 comments:

Ryan Pfeifle said...

So I take it you don't get too many visitors around here, huh? Haha. And reclaiming a country....intriguing. I'm sure I'll pick up on more of it eventually.

Unknown said...

I have a hard time describing what my stories are about. It's that evil question: "What's your novel about?"

Drives me bonkers. I need to get over it.

Ryan Pfeifle said...

Don't worry, I get the same question! Haha, and it's even worse when you just get done explaining it and someone else comes along and says, "Hey wait, what's it about?"

I think I explained my story to four people at lunch the other day, and had to actually explain it three times. That, and then relate it to something in real life or another story in order for them to understand what I was getting at.
"Oh you mean like....."
"Yeah, sort of like that." :P

Yeah, that certainly is the dreaded question among writers.