Tuesday, April 19, 2011

College O.o

It's vaguely exciting, I guess, going to college. I came up with my brother to take an assessment test and see a counselor and such-like, and now I'm waiting around, and therefore blogging!

The assessment test went fine, I got placed even higher than I was aiming for, so that's nice. But then why didn't I get the right score on the ACT? I don't know... less stress, I guess, or something. Anyway, I can take College Algebra, and English with honors, if I like. I dunno. Thursday is an enrollment party, to try and arrange schedules and whatnot.

I've found that I'm not only more motivated to get up early and write when I have things to do, but I write faster when I feel like I might have less time. Maybe I should schedule all of my days like that. But that's high stress, unless of course half of my day gets cancelled, like it did today. I can't exactly arrange that, though.

So yeah, productive day! Not quite over yet, but I'm gonna see about doing a little Italian and playing some Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

1 comment:

Ryan Pfeifle said...

I always find writing to be easier, and faster, when working with a time limit. Haha. Oh, and thanks for the help with Ben's job! I've adopted it for my script. :D