Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Happened Today Again?

Hmm... Not much of import today, or at least not much of comment. I suppose I need to upload a chapter of my Fictionpress story today, to keep on track. Or maybe tomorrow. I thought I had a piano lesson, but I don't. I do tomorrow though...

Um, I finally got the last three songs of David Nevue sheet music today, and played through them. They're nice songs, but I need to listen to them again and work on them a little bit.

I haven't been out to enjoy the snow yet today. I should go do that before I run out of time. Minecraft will pretty much always be there (Thursday we get musical blocks! Can't wait), but the snow won't last forever. Well, this batch is supposed to stick around for a week or so, but still. It won't be so nice after a while. I should enjoy it while it's enjoyable, right?

I'm not making any sense any more.

No comments: