Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry New Year!

Obligatory wishings of wealth and happiness go here.

Anyway, this month is NaBloPoMo, which means I post every day this month. Except Sundays. I'm going to try and keep Sundays as electronic-free as possible. Anyway, six days a week you should be hearing from me, and hopefully that's long enough to get me in the habit of writing something every day or so for a while.

What else do I have, BFS-wise? I should print of that calendar I put in my last post. Latin, right. I need to finish up that lesson today, so Monday I can get to work on the next. I was at a Christian youth conference Wednesday through Friday, so I'm not quite done with that piece of Latin. The conference was awesome, though, a lot of cool Bible study sessions and stuff like that. I'm still processing quite a bit of it.

Um... I also have that stupid story I'm putting on Fictionpress. It doesn't fit anywhere into the Yavn timeline now, what with the mission of the MC having already been fulfilled in another story, and because of the rewrite of Crystal Glare most of the facts in the story are inaccurate, and then when you add in the fact that I'm going to radically change Crystal Glare again, the whole thing becomes absolutely inaccurate. So I don't know what to call this dang thing. Fanfiction of an earlier setup? Maybe.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to enjoy my last day of Minecraft before school starts on Monday (don't forget, Sundays are as electronicless as possible. That means I might be able to finaggle some Minecraft time if someone directly asks me to help them out xD)

No comments: