Monday, January 24, 2011

I Forget Another Day

This time I do not want it on the record that I blogged today. Wait, actually blogging puts it on the record... Hum. Oh well.

I may or may not get posts written for the next few days, what with real-life stuff going on. Maybe I'll be able to think of something interesting to talk about during the break. I do have an idea for a future post, but it has to wait until the end of the month I think, for maximum efficacy.

I was thinking about something the other day... it's kind of annoying how I'll pondering things that can often go into blog posts, but then I can't remember them when I get the chance. It's like a dream or something. It occupies my mind while it's there, but vanishes pretty thoroughly afterward. I can think about things over and over then, I guess. When I'm on a certain topic I can usually remember if I've given it serious thought before though. I guess I should write these things down or blog them as I think them, but that's a little boring, in my opinion.

I got some sunshine today, but I still feel a little listless, which doesn't make much sense since I have a list right on my phone, full of things to do. Clean my room, finish the chapter of the story I'm working on... I need to edit and upload a chapter today too. So why do I feel listless when I have quite a nice list?

No comments: