Monday, January 3, 2011

Mondays are Busy

I wish they weren't quite so. Oh well. I almost shouldn't be wasting time blogging, but since I did say I would blog every day but Sunday, I might as well. I've got to get my school done this morning, before a friend comes over at 1:30 for a piano lesson. She won't have anyone to pick her up until 5ish, and then at 6:30 I'm off to small group Bible study. No Minecraft, then, I imagine. Oh well. I managed to stay off it yesterday, I'll manage another day.

I just hope I don't have a hard time slipping back into my schoolwork. Taking time off never was very good for my brain when I came back. At least Latin should be at least a little fresh. I'll need to take some notes in there, probably nothing too work-intensive. Hopefully Physics is as little. I really don't want to spend a ton of time on it.

If I play my cards right, maybe I can play a little Minecraft...

No comments: