Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now THERE'S an Idea!

So I've mentioned before that Minecraft is incredibly addicting, not to mention fun, all because you can build anything in it. Seriously. Anything. But here's what I didn't think about before: Why am I not replicating Yavn in Minecraft? I'll probably make in a new world, instead of working on my own. This'll involve some spacial calculations... I'll probably start by finding a suitable place for the Capital, and from there I need to figure out exactly where I want my other Capitals, and the town and such... I have a few cities, and I'll have to figure out just how far away they are. Then there's the issue of sculpting the place... I might end up using a map editor to at least roughly generate my landscaping, but after that I think I might as well build in-game. I prefer it that way.

I'm all excited about this now, but of course I get the idea just a few hours before babysitting...

No comments: