Friday, January 14, 2011

I Like Weekends

This week wasn't particularly busy, but I'm happy for it to be Friday. Fridays are nice. they come right before Saturday, which is usually nicer yet. It's too bad every other Friday holds a science test (this one included), but that's half over now. Wow. My school-year's about half over. I'm to take my eighth module's test today, out of sixteen modules... my literature goes a month longer though... my math is almost finished, I'll move on to Pre-Calc in February. It's kinda scary... I'm too spacey today to think that much about it. I just hope I don't fail that test.

Um... there's still snow. I think I'll go skate a little more today, after my test. Maybe while I listen to my audiobook. I've already done far too much work on my Minecraft house today, it's put me a little behind in school for the day. I guess I'll go finish that up now.

No comments: