Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Day, Another Post...

Yeah, I don't have anything witty to say today. I'm glad this thing is almost over. Um... I finished my Algebra 2 book today, which is nice, now I start Pre-Calculus which at least might be interesting for the inevitable change in teaching style. It's a lot more CD stuff that I might prefer, just because my netbook doesn't have a CD player and it's a bit of a pain to load the stuff up every time. I wonder if I can get by with just the textbook... we'll see.

I have less than half of my science left, quite a bit of reading (I got a few weeks off because I finished Emma early, but that's over now), Latin... Italian... writing. I still feel uninterested. I guess this is the closest I ever get to bored, in the middle of winter. I don't really want to do anything, but I know there's plenty to do. I never really feel like there's absolutely nothing to do. I wonder a little bit what's that like. Maybe I should try lifeguarding, I've been told that's the most boring job ever, particularly on the shifts where no one's there. Eh, I think I'll pass.

No comments: