Tuesday, December 9, 2008

There's a Very Cold Cat Outside...

There's a little cat (full grown I think, but still quite small) that comes around and we feed it, so I guess it's our cat. She usually comes by at about 6:30 in the evening, but she's here this morning, outside with the cold and the wind, asking to come in, but we're not supposed to let her in really, only if we're holding her the whole time, which she doesn't really like...

And what's with me and post titles that end with ellipses? Anyway, I'm setting a minimal goal for myself this morning: I just want to finish the scene that I'm writing in. That's all. And at this rate I won't even get that done. The poor little kitty.

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

ooohhh.... that does sound chilly!

I love ellipses... use them ALL THE TIME and way too often. but sometimes they just serve a purpose that no other punctuation covers.

good luck with the writing!