Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Editing Day...um...10 I guess?

I don't see the cold kitty today...but now there's snow on the ground.

I managed to meet yesterday's goal today (which became today's goal, since I can't seem to even write one stinking scene), and now I can send my characters merrily on their way with sidetrack averted. I even managed to have a character take note of a thing or two that I forgot to have taken note of in the first draft. I had a good enough day I guess.

I've also run through my Italian flash cards a few times, all really simple words so far. I started over when I finally got a friend to learn with me. Simple things I need to know like per favore and grazie and the like. I have to know to say please and thank you! And then there are the personal pronouns in the stack too. If I could just remember all of them. I know so many words in English, why can't I remember just a few extremely simple words in Italian?

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

I know muy pequeno espanol. the more multilingual a person is, the better... good luck!