Monday, February 28, 2011

Tomorrow is March!

And therefore NaNoEdMo. All I know is that this month has gone on way too long. So tomorrow I have to get up early and get my editing done, though I've not gotten up early in months. It's no longer an option to sleep in, since I have school to get done in the morning, a piano lesson in the afternoon, then house cleaning and babysitting. I won't be able to get any time in until 9 PM or so, which isn't acceptable. Probably. No. It ISN'T ACCEPTABLE.

I'm procrastinating royally, by the way. I should be cleaning my room and setting stuff up. Making sure I have everything in order, picking out an editing hat. I'd use my writing hat, but I worry that mixing tasks may disrupt the use of my writing hat. Maybe I'll go without so far, and only break it out if I absolutely need it.

Um, that's it for today. BEWARE!

No comments: