Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is It Really STILL February?

I try to make it a habit not to complain about time going slowly or anything like that, what with life honestly going fast enough as it is -- seriously? 2011 already? I'm graduating this year? -- but for some reason February seems to drag by for me. Maybe it's the Groundhog day thing, which gets my thoughts on spring, and the traditional Kasnas teaser-days, where we get some 50-degree days in the middle of all of the blech. We've had a fun winter so far, lots more snow and ice skating than usual, but when it starts to melt off, I'm ready for it just to be warm. Of course, we're not done with the yuck yet.

Anyway, usually time only goes this slowly if I'm waiting on something, but what? Pokémon Black/White to come out March 6? NaNoEdMo, so I can work on Crystal Frontier? Latin to finish up so I can work on Italian in earnest? My ACT scores to come back? Probably some mix of the things. I do want to get started on writing something again, but I'd sure like to get at least a little editing out of the way before-hand. Besides, I'm no good at getting up early in the winter.

Oh, yeah... Pokémon Black and White come out next month. I'd kinda been set on not buying them, but then while I was looking at some site for other information I saw that one of the starters was a sea otter, and that kinda snagged me. I had no particular reason to buy in, and a few reasons why it'd be a waste of time due to the lack of desire. I don't get that much enjoyment out of them, right? The new Pokémon look kinda stupid. Why do I need to spend money on yet another Pokémon game? I've gotten a game out of nearly every set since Generation II. I skipped... FireRed/LeafGreen. My brothers got those. I did get both Ruby and Emerald though. I also got Diamond and

No comments: