Friday, February 25, 2011

Return of the ACT Scores

This should be the last post obsessed with my ACT scores. They came in the mail yesterday, and although I didn't get the score I kinda hoped for, but I got what I needed. A 29 composite. I wish I could've gotten a 30, but oh well. I did get a 25 in the math test though, so I don't have to take Intermediate Algebra and waste the time and money. That means straight to College Algebra and then probably Calculus or something for my second semester.

What's funny is that I typically find the English test the easiest, but I never score the best on it. My best score this time was actually the Science test, which is always a total joke. All reading and interpreting graphs. Oh well. Math was still my worst, but that's ok. The stupid thing doesn't matter as soon as I'm in a college. Seriously. Torture that matters once. Doesn't make a difference after that. Annoying.

Good news is now I get to pre-order Pokémon White for myself! And then I need to figure out how I'm going to bribe myself with it during NaNoEdMo. Probably something like no Pokémon until I'm done with my time or some such.

Let's see, I should probably update on my goals... I'm getting tired of Latin, but at least I get the notes taken. I can't wait to move on to Italian or something. I'm still going crazy waiting, and last night I finished the project I had been working on for a friend last night, so now I've got nothing I want to do for a few days. Grar.

What? There's such a thing as school? Nah, that's just a myth.

No comments: