Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Goal Down!

I uploaded the last few chapters of my Fictionpress story today. Now I'm done messing with ancient stories I hate! For now, anyway...

So that's... two goals down so far. NaBloPoMo is finished, story uploaded, Saturday I'll take the ACT and that'll be finished. That leaves editing Crystal Frontier next month, finishing Latin and starting Italian next month, writing/translating a Ganyi story eventually, NaNoWriMo in November. My list is ever-shrinking! It's awesome.

O.o JUST now on Amazon saw "Le Avventure di Sherlock Holmes." Wow. Might need to get that one... it's on Kindle, too. Pretty simple. I should get myself some Italian readers or something. I did order "Lo Hobbit" once, but instead of a copy of the Italian book we got two copies of "The Hobbit" in English. The mistake never quite got corrected... Oh well. Oh, and "La Guerra dei Mondi," or "War of the Worlds!" Awesome. It's kinda fun to read the titles. I also saw "Pinocchio," which isn't surprising, and "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland." I'm supposed to read that later this year. This is kinda fun...

No comments: