Monday, February 21, 2011

EdMo in a Week!

New rule: I'm not allowed to bore my (non-existent though they may be) readers with such repeat annoying topics as the anticipation of this month being over already, please.


NaNoEdMo is in a week, which means being concise and non-repetitive, and things like that. I have cleaning to do, studies to work on, writing styles I can brush up on, video games to play, Python to program in, even stories to write on, if I like. I should make a to do list.

Instead, I'll talk about my goal list again! Here it is, for all to enjoy, again:

  • Take ACT again (February 12th)
  • Finish Fictionpress story (February 25th)
  • Participate in NaNoBloMo (January)
  • Edit Crystal Frontier (about to start, deadline May 25th)
  • Finish Latin (March 11th)
  • Write a story in/translate a story into Ganyi (Tentatively October 31st)
  • Complete Italian course (Window: March 13th - August 11th)
  • Participate in NaNoWriMo (November)
 So pretty with those unsavory tasks crossed off the list. I could use a game plan for what's next though, and it's about time I really cleaned my room and got stuff organized again... A friend just recently asked me to give suggestions on a story she's editing, which serves the double purpose of project and helping me get my editor's hat on for next month.

Hooray! Stuff gets done.

No comments: