Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Word Count on Nanovel!

I understand I'm probably posting spazzmatically, but as I don't have anything better to do...wait, strike that, I do, I should be writing on my NaNoWriMo novel. (aka NaNovel) Anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on my wordcount. As I'm sure you know, I'm trying to write 50,000 words in one month, this month, November. I've been informed that I can't write at all while family's here for thanksgiving, so that kills two days, one day if I can force myself up on the day they come to get the writing done. So, yeah. I need to be two or three days ahead at least. So far so good. I'm two days ahead, and I build a few hundred words each day, as I get about 2,500 to almost 3,000 done per day. Some days are better than others, but anyway. Here at the stats:
Yesterday: 2,990 words written
Today: 176...Ok, the afternoon is yet young! I'll get it done! Don't worry, look at the total as of right now:
Total: 15,203
I need only be at 11,669 today, and I know what I said about buffers! My point is, I'm ahead, and I'll get about 2,000 words done today if it almost kills me, and then I'll be even farther ahead! So there! And yes, I know I shouldn't be posting on my blog when I should be writing. Didn't I say that at the start of the post? I'm going now! You shouldn't see any more posts from me today.

No comments: