Friday, November 9, 2007

Eruika!

First, some background on the word ('cause I'm weird like that):
Eruika literally means "I have found it" In...um...I can't remember what language, Greek? Hehe...

Anyway, the reason I say that is this (now you get an update on my novel, ooh):
I found another job for Fires in my book! Before I added this one, the job list for them read like this:

Fire: Blacksmith, Adventurers, Miners

Now it reads like this:

Fire: Blacksmith, Adventurers, Miners, Glass-blowers

Which one did I add? We may never know. Anyway, how I came across it was one of my characters was getting a baby bottle for something. I of course had jars and stuff, but it hadn't occurred to me before that someone had to make and probably blow the glass. So then I realized who it was perfect for. A Fire! Who else could keep it hot enough? It'd be easy for them. They don't have to blow it all either, so, yeah. There's a discovery.

No comments: