Friday, November 9, 2007

*sigh*

This might be a bit of a negative rant, so if you wish to skip it, you may.

I HATE THURSDAYS! I dread them, then I hate the experience, then during the aftermath, I wonder why I bother with them. On Thursdays I have to do all of my normal school, along with piano, then vipers swimming, then I come back and watch children. It's almost just all in a row. I get up, go run or bike for exercise, then I come back and try to do some school. We have to leave for piano at 1:00, and it goes to 3:30. There are three of us, but she keeps us for an extra half-hour anyway. I don't see why. Then we come back, it'll be at least 3:45. I finish up whatever school I didn't get done in the morning or at piano, then I try to scrape out some words on my novel if it's November. Then at 5:40 I get a ride from a brother to take me to the YMCA for swimming. I swim until 7:30, then watch kids until supposedly 8:30, but it turns out to be more like 8:50 before their done, then I hang out upstairs munching on a few snacks until everyone leaves. I then take a shower and go to bed, relieved that Thursday is over.
And Thursdays before science tests are even worse! I always have science tests on Friday, unless my mom lets me put it off until Monday or something. Anyway, today I had a test, and so yesterday was even worse than usual. And then sometimes there are orthodontist appointments. I had one the other week, science test, ortho, and the normal junk. That was a bad Thursday. Thank goodness it wasn't during November. I'm enjoying myself writing this novel, don't get me wrong, but man does it make Thursdays worse!

Hmm...that might spawn a poem...not a rhyming one, as stated before, but a poem none-the-less...

No comments: