Sunday, September 12, 2010

So Maybe I'm Insane. Who Cares?

I meant to write this yesterday, but I was too tired to think straight by the time I could.

I won! I got all of my story written, and it came in at 30,213. I didn't finish until near 9:00 at night, but I did it.

Overall, the weekend was rather stressful. Getting up extra early, staying up later than I should have. Friday night my family and I went to Olive Garden to celebrate my brother's birthday, and so I didn't get to bed until a lot later than I wanted. I managed it though! I don't want to do that again very soon though. There are people who write 800,000 words in November for NaNoWriMo. How on earth do they do it? They have to write over 26,000 words every single day! I didn't even write half that and I was about to drop dead!

Anyway, next thing to work on is fixing my computer, and plotting for NaNoWriMo. I've convinced a friend of mine to do it with me this year, so I'm going to try and help her out with that, too. Wordcount charts, a copy of "No Plot? No Problem!" to lend her... I need to get things planned out or I'll never do them.

No comments: