Monday, September 20, 2010

Grar.

I told Rapa I would blog if she blogged today, and she did, so now I have to. Um... I did kinda have a subject. Oh! I actually did something today. It was awesome.

Well, I did physics, math, latin and read an old poetry book (Canterbury Tales!) all this morning, and went to teach a piano lesson and study Italian in the afternoon. Busier than I'm used to being... Anyway, I'm a terrible piano teacher, and my friend and I are kinda stymied with Italian. We have a computer program we're working on, but I absolutely hate it, and I can't seem to get her to help me decide what else to study. I should just pick something and bring it over to her some week, but I hate dictating what we study, when I already spend the first part of our time giving her instructions on piano...

Anyway, I actually ordered a copy of J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" in Italian, so I'll start reading that through with the English copy, for some translation skill. I never seem to get the chance to use my Italian though. I need to just start writing someone. I used to have some pen pals that were also learning or knew Italian, but I've lost touch... Grar.

Maybe I'll start an Italian blog again. I've tried that before though, and always gave up. I keep doing things like that. Grar, again.

Uhm... I'll come up with something. Maybe I'll write a story in Italian. That means I need to plot, maybe in Italian. Ooh...

No comments: