Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goals For February

I gave updates on what I've done, but I forgot to say what I wanted to get done in February!

  • Grow closer to Christ - Keep reading my bible and praying, Youth Group is starting up again, and it's always a great experience.
  • Win NaNoWriMo 2009 - Come up with a few basic ideas on where to go with my NaNo plot...maybe. No rush yet.
  • Edit my 2007 NaNo - Finish writing the scenes and start line editing
  • Edit my 2008 NaNo - Continue waiting until I finish editing my other NaNo.
  • Learn Italian to a conversational level - Keep working on the Italian book, finish this month or the next.
  • Learn at least one fancy musical piece for flute - Pick out a piece to start working on.
  • Get up early (6 or ealier) at least 60% of the time - Actually get up more often.
  • Learn to drive (driver's ed, permit, restricted, license) - Study book and take test, recieve permit. Drive some.
  • Get to the point on my flute that I'm capable of playing in church - Practice my stinkin' flute. Work on vibrato. Get flute lessons.
We'll see how it goes. I really want to get those scenes written, so I can move on. The other day I think I had some plot ideas for NaNo, but they've fled my mind now...was it going to be something way back in the past of Yavn? That might be it. It wasn't too formulated yet.

No comments: