Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Non-posting and Days Off: NaNo Day 11

Sorry, I forgot to post there for a while. I got my words on Saturday, and then stayed up insanely late, especially for me during NaNo...11:30 is no time to be up when you're not writing...

Because of that, I ended up taking Sunday off. I couldn't seem to get up early enough Sunday morning to get anything done before church, and after church we had some friends coming with us right away, and I had no chance to write. So I didn't. I had plenty of extra to cover it.

Yesterday brought major slowness on my writing, and I didn't get them done until evening. I think I was kinda still tired from Saturday, since even though I didn't get up at 5:30 on Sunday, I was still up too early. I got 'em done though, and today was much better (seeing as I'm actually already done).

Actually, today I hit a major milestone: 25k! Yay! I'm so excited. I've now written more words than I have left. It's a downhill slide! Hopefully.

No comments: