Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaNo Day 2

It's still early, but I doubt I'll really be able to post later. I totally forgot that today Daylight Savings Time ends, and so I was up at 4:00 instead of 5 like I thought. I got my words, but then at 6:45 I thought it was 7:45 and everyone in the house was still sleeping. And then I remember: Duh! It's the end of daylight savings!

So yeah. I got my 2k written, so I expanded by a few hundred words the lead I got yesterday, but I don't think I'll really get any more writing done today. I'll have to head off to church soon, and then we have a catfish fry to go to (which will be fun), and then after that we have a play and choir recital that I'm singing in (which probably won't be so fun). So I probably won't be back until it's quite late and I'm quite tired. Oh well, that's why I get up early in the first place.

I've seen so many blogs of people who are doing well with their wordcounts. I wonder if it helps that you do have a blog to post successes on. It's just great to see that people are working hard.

Well, I'm off to send NaNoMails to the WriMos I'm mentoring, and then I'm off to church!

No comments: