Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NaNo Day 4

I’m having all sorts of fun today. Even though I haven’t got my words, I’ve been playing with the Microsoft speech recognition program. It’s taking a while to get used to, but it’s kind of fun.

Although, I really should get back to work. I only have 1362 words so far today. I’m enjoying my story though, and I just have to get a few more. The speech recognition is a little irritating at times, since for some reason it won’t let me dictate on the Blogger poster. I don’t know what’s up. It just doesn’t want to dictate on a text field like It should do it though, I’ll just have to figure out how.

The good news is I hit 10k today. And so I got to open my butterflyball. And you know what that means: I got my raspberry filled chocolate. I really wish that the chocolate would’ve fit in the little balls though… Oh well, what’s done is done.

So I guess this is my first post with speech recognition. It’s kinda fun to use, but I don’t know if I will not. I guess it’s not bad, but it still taking some work.

Well, I’m off to finish up my words! Maybe I’ll have another post later, we’ll just have to see.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on hitting 10,000.... let's hope the next 10 come as easily :)

As long as you're enjoying the story, it should keep flowing, right?