Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Time to Get Started!

So, first of all Merry New Year, good luck to you all with whatever you have planned! Second, I added a goal to my list. It's really partly a plan to help me learn Italian. I started a blog, which will be entirely in Italian. To start with I'll be using Google Translator to write the posts so that they're in Italian, but I'll pay attention and my goal is by the end of the year to be able to write them with virtually no help. You can find the new blog here.

If you don't want to try and read the Italian (If you do know Italian, and you see mistakes, please let me know), you can find Google Translator here.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Heh, I actually ended up posting a list of goals on the wrimo boards anyways... Im a goal nerd... I love having lists I can check things off of.