Sunday, January 13, 2008

Music

I've been listening to some video game music to put on my iPod (I'm a geek/nerd, I know), and one of the songs...called Sad, really is aptly named. But for some reason...I like it. Another favorite is Tarm Ruins. They're both from Oracle of Seasons, a Legend of Zelda game.

I find it so strange how well music manipulates our emotions. It can go straight to the soul. For some reason, I kind of like sad music sometimes. Another song from Twilight Princess (another Zelda game), has a song that you hear once, Midna's Desperate Hour, it's sad, but I like it. I'd like to learn it on the piano. Anyway, that's the today's ramble I guess. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get more later.

1 comment:

RiftDoggy said...

!

I'm into game music too, though only what I can find on iTunes (<--former addict). If I could find Legend of Zelda stuff, I'd sooo listen.

I like Nobuo Uematsu (did most of the music for the Final Fantasy series), Utada Hikaru (she did the theme songs for some games I like, but I like all her music now), Anna Nalick...

0_0. My tastes are strange.