Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rather Useless and/or Unusual Skills

Since I haven't written a post in a while, and there's not that much for me to say, I'm going to do one of my "fun" rambles. Topic: Useless Skills.

I recently acquired a new one actually. Now when my alarm goes off I have this magical power to not fall back asleep. It's amazing! And annoying sometimes when I forget to turn it off and then I can't sleep in... And it only took me... what? About 8 months to train myself this way? Next up comes waking up at about 5:30 without an alarm. Or maybe not.

Next month I'm going to do a little personal NaNoWriMo with a friend of mine, since I'm having such a hard time focusing and writing or editing. I was going to work on a story that's been asking to be finished, but silly me decided to write a drabble as an exercise and now it's turning into a whole plot of it's own. Why do I do this to myself?

As for Italian, my friend and I are almost finished with our current book, and I've been browsing online for what we wanted to do next. We wanted something with more grammar, since that's what we struggle with most, but then I also think we need some vocabulary expanding books, and and and... The list could go on. Basically, we don't actually know very much Italian yet. So next up is more studying!

Maybe I had something to update on after all xD

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

I don't think any of these could be termed useless... not really... :)))

I can spit really far. that's fairly useless...