Friday, May 1, 2009

I Have Done Nothing Today

And yet I feel so productive. By the general populace's standards though, I haven't really accomplished anything. I got up at about.. 5:15, started writing at about 5:30, got to 2k the fastest I have in a long time (finished about... 7? 6:45? Really fast for me), and made an origami something (a modular something of twelve pieces to be exact), and ate breakfast, all by nine o'clock. And yet I haven't really done anything to earn money or really move my general education forward.

And you know what? I don't really care. Because I have virtually all day to do school and other less important things like school and exercising and such. This morning, I wrote and played with little pieces of paper. And I am satisfied with that.

2,000/50,000

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

being satisfied with the small things in life is a gift that many people don't grasp. I think you've done A LOT today!!

I woke early, got a shower, walked to the coffee shop and did some plotting. then walked back in a bit of rain. it was really nice!