Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Plots...

Today starts my big month o planning, and i just finished my plot. Kinda. Is there such a thing as first drafts when you're plotting? I wonder. I need to look over it and see what can be changed and added and taken out and so on and so forth.
I'm working on my reward system for this year. I actually have one. I didn't last year. I did fine without it, but I might as well try it this time, since I have time to set it up.
And now it's time for the question! Do you have something you do to treat yourself every so many words, or do you just get something when you finish, or do you just write and that's your reward?

3 comments:

CS McClellan/Catana said...

I was so excited to find that somebody had left a comment on my writing blog - Captive Chaos. Thanks. It's nice to know it's being read. Crazy days coming up, for sure. Good luck with NaNo.

Anna Scott Graham said...

I usually just write, but sometimes when I have ice cream at night I think, "this is because I wrote X words today..."

and sometimes I just have ice cream anyways... hee hee...

but if you work well with a treat, by all means, treat away!

Jamie~Elizabeth!! said...

Hello. This is kinda off topic- sorta, but i saw were you would like to be a mentor and i decided to check out you blog lol. I also NaNomailed you :) oh I am going to follow :)