Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Half a month left!

And why haven't I been posting lately? Anyway, the month is about half over, and I still don't feel quite ready for NaNo. I guess I should start feeling the time crunch soon though...

Oh, and three words: The forums rock. They have so much inspiration stuffed into them...even things that I don't know if they're really meant to be so inspiring. I'm not sure about one I was reading, asking about what color your novel was. I started thinking about it, and by the end of it I had a strange emblem kind of thing. It has my colors on it. I haven't been able to get it onto the computer yet, but let me describe it to you and I'll see about getting it up later.

It starts with a golden circle, with red streaked/swirled through it, and around that there's a thicker light brown circle, and then around all of that there's a wave border, and all of it is streaked/swirled with black.

And now I get to explain why! Even if you don't care.

The center is Bawb's part of the story. The gold is for knowledge, and then the red streaked through it is the fireworks involved in his story (yay fireworks!). The next layer is Gioa's, and I'm not actually sure why I picked brown for it. Maybe because she's an Earth. The wave border is Tial's part, and it's all streaked with black because it's all involved in politics and espionage.

Maybe it fits, maybe it doesn't, but that's what came to my mind. I'm not sure it actually answers the question asked though.

Anyway, hopefully I can get my rear in gear and get moving on getting ready. I'm not sure what there is left to do, but I'm sure there's lots. I just can't think of it right now.

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

I like that colour idea!

blue... lots and lots of blue...

I did get the last third of my outline done, finally...

whew! two more weeks!!