Monday, August 11, 2008

Writing Regime

So, I've been writing 2,000 words a day since July 27th, and I haven't missed on a day yet. Also, for a while now, I've been getting up at 5:30 to do my writing. And you can call me an abomination to teenage kind if you want, but I like getting up early like that. I write my words, I'm done by 8 for sure, I eat breakfast, then settle back for a relaxing day. Not today though. Today I went skiing instead of writing in the morning. No biggie, I got 'em done, but it's not near as relaxing.

Another thing I forgot to post (I don't know how I did, maybe in the frantic 4th of July stuff going on) is that around the end of June an idea hit me for a plot for November. It came to me while I was trying to fall asleep (as usual). Anyway, I suppose it had been stewing in the back of my mind for a while, I had actually thought about doing a story around oceans. Anyway, I doodled it down and worked on it, and I think I have it pretty much figured out, although I just got an idea for something to add, which I can always use for a NaNo.

No comments: