Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trying Something New

Sorry to bug you with the experimental post, but I couldn't help trying this out. I'm currently on my brother's new laptop, and I was evil and set myself up an account, put a password and fingerprint id on it, and now I'm playing with the cool stuff on it. Specifically with the blog-writing program. Anyway, I'm sure he'll notice that I set up an account and stuff, and once he's gone at college (he leaves tomorrow! Sadness...), I'll give him the password and he can do whatever he wants with the account. Although...I will have to watch out for him putting posts up on here. He's not usually so mean as that though. His roommates on the other hand...I don't know about. So, if I do anything suspicious, well, I should be on to sort things out. As long as nothing too bad about it. Anyway, so far this has been fun. I'm off to play with it some more!

Namely exploring Microsoft Word '07 which I've never played with, and messing around with OneNote.

No comments: