Friday, August 15, 2008

Curse you Forums!

I swear those NaNoWriMo Forums are going to be the death of me. Wordcount wise anyway. I love those things. But they did drive me nuts today. I kept having to post on them when I should've been writing on my new story.

At any rate, my next Yavn story - Jacti - is coming along nicely. I was about to bang my head on the desk for not being able to focus, but after I got over that, I got to a really interesting part and couldn't stop. I ended up with over 3k today. My first day to write 3k in...oh...since November. I've got a day and a half of buffer words now, so if I miss, I should be fine. I'm gonna do my best not to miss.

Possible day though...hm. Well, Sunday we're moving my bro into college, but I can get up early to get those words done, and besides, I have my neo that I can use in the car (if I could focus). But that's the closest thing I can think of right now. I suppose that's a good thing. So as long as unexpected circumstances don't arrive preventing me from writing, I'll be fine. Those would probably mean I would miss more than a day anyway.

No comments: