Thursday, December 6, 2007

Post-Nano Blues

I have a serious case of 'em. I can't settle down to write anymore. I can get a few words out, nothing really productive though. I've taken breaks, but it's time that I get some writing done again. I've set some goals, and they are:
#1: Write something every day possible.
#2: Finish November novel
#3: Ooh! Here's a fun one: Build on plot that came to mind during November

So, I didn't manage to actually write anything on a novel or story monday, but I oh-so-conveniently (and actually on accident) forgot to put on the first place I posted it what I had to write on. I actually got some writing on a paper on Orthodox Judaism, the assignment I assume was set because we just finished reading a book called "The Chosen" and so I typed on that.

No comments: