Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunset

This is a picture of a sunset I took the other night. I'm by no means a photographer, butI have a digital camera, and at the urging of my parents and brother (my other brother was at work), I took some pictures of it. This is the best one, fixed up with Picasa. It needed a bit of strightening, but apparently the lightning was good, because when I used those buttons it didn't do really anything. Anyway, I like it, and thought I'd torture you with it while I had it out like this.

While I'm typing, I might as well give you an update on my writing (since that is what this blog is supposed to be about).
My NaNoWriMo novel has slowed down, it's not at a boring part by any means, but I don't know, I just don't want to write on it right now! Thus the procrastination of writing in this blog with the picture that normally would've just stayed on the computer instead of being put on the internet. Anyway, it's at about 56k now, and lately I've only been able to get literally a few words on it per day.
I've gotten out a different writing project however, is coming along beautifully. In that notebook that I took the picture of the fountian pen on (see previous post, the other one with the picture? Yeah, that one!), I'm working that one plot that came to mind during NaNo. I was just going to build on it a bit, but then it insisted that I put it on paper, and so I used my fountain pen to start, and now I'm in love with it. I'm not going to type it up, it'll be my away-from-the-computer project. It's forcing me either away from the computer, or to write on it while sitting at the computer, which is really not what I meant to happen at all. Ah well, maybe I can bribe myself, or threaten, that works too. "Stand away from the notebook, and write on your NaNo, or you'll never see the new story again!"

Great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: